Directions

Because this blog is used to post literary works in installments, I highly suggest consulting the BLOG ARCHIVE to the right side of the screen, which will enable you to start at the beginning of whichever piece you care to read.

Enjoy!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Writing Playlist

I've spent the last year working my butt off to finish my first complete novel, and I don't know about other writers, but to me having the right music to complement my writing process is paramount. Thanks to Pandora.com's invaluable aid in finding songs I wouldn't normally have listened to, I was about to compile this playlist on YouTube. I put it on repeat every time I want to work on this book (since I've been unable to come up with a satisfactory title, for the time being we're calling it "Elise" after the main character), and I often feel as if the music writes the book for me.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDLZazNHXFD34RTAdfFifB9CP6QuVNARY

No comments:

Post a Comment